Drying plant for drying biomass for pellets- Drying plant type EKS 300 (for drying up to 300 kg/h, depending on humidity and type of wood)
- Drying plant type EKS 500 (for drying up to 500 kg/h, depending on humidity and type of wood)
The drying plant consists of:
- dosing auger
- stove 180 – 250 kW (possibility of automatic burning of pellets with a burner or manual burning with firewood, possiblity of automatic burning with wood chips or sawdust with a moisture content of up to 30%)
- rotary drying drum (flow drying of biomass)
- anti-dust fabric filter (optional)
- automatic control of material dosage and drying drum rotation depends of biomass humidity and type.