Our offer includes pelleting lines that allow the user to produce pellets from their own biomass. Pelleting lines can be used for pelleting sawdust, straw, biomass, paper… for heating or animal feed. With the pellet making machine you can produce pellets from as much as 80 different materials.
PELLET MAKING MACHINES NOVA PELLET
The company Nova Pellet manufactures pellet making machines and complete lines with power ranging from 5.5 kW to 160 kW (capacity from 20 kg – 2500 kg/hour, depending on the type of material).
Machine types: N-PICO, N- MINI, N-ECO, N-MIDI, N-PLUS
• N – Pico, engine power 4 , 5.5, 7.5 ali 9.2 kW
• N – Eos, engine power 9.2, 11 or 15 kW
• N – Mini, engine power 11, 15 or 22 kW
• N – Eco, engine power 30, 37 or 45 kW
• N – Midi, engine power 55, 72 or 90 kW
Version with 55 kW – on-the-spot visit possible near Škofja Loka
Version with 90 kW – on-the-spot visit possible near Ljubljana
• N-Plus, engine power 110, 132 or 160 kW
- NOVA PELLET PATENT: external setting of spacing between the two compression toothed rollers and the compression ring, possibility of adjustment during operation
- production of pellets without adding preparations or binders
- highly electrically efficient engine IE2 ensures energy savings when compared to other machines with comparable capacity
- NOVA PELLET PATENT: stable, double-sided suspension of compression rollers. At the rear part they are mounted on the machine housing and at the front part to the bed on the door.
- adding vegetable oil at the beginning and end of the daily cycle prevents the material from drying out in the compression chamber
- adding water mist to dampen the material with a moisture content below 10%
- optimized outline – dimensions of the machine
Pellets for better combustion - RUSSEX
While burning different types of fuels, such as coal, wood, wood waste, garbage, fuel oil or other kinds, we often face some of the following problems:
- excessive amounts of ash and emissions of soot and other flue gases into the athmosphere;
- occurrence of deposits (lining) and corrosion in the incinerators - systems;
- reduced thermal effect of the combustion system and increased fuel consumption due to occurence of deposits;
- possible fire due to ignition of deposits in the combustion system;
- occurence and formation of sludge and corrosion in fuel tanks.