Classic semi-automatic crosscut saws
SALVASTOP 100 IS AN EVOLUTION OF THE NUMERICALLY CONTROLLED SYSTEM FOR DETERMINING LENGTH AND POSITIONING BY PUSHING.
SalvaStop saves (“Salva” in Italian) your labour costs, lowers the amount of waste and the number of human errors. Stop using the measuring tape and forget all about it!
- An innovative technological concept of an anodized aluminium beam: with a cross-section of 100×100 mm, reinforced profile edge of increased thickness.
- 3 sides with grooves for adjusting and installing the structure.
- One side is a flat fence, allowing the wood to be slided along the guide to avoid problems with overloading and dust.
- The maximum speed of the carriage is adjustable up to a max. of 60 m/min.
- It features a high-performance push carriage with considerable dimensions.
- The transmission system consists of a 32 mm wide toothed belt, reinforced with high-precision and high-performance internal steel bands, ensuring a high positioning tolerance.
- Its robust and independent steel heads with a long service life are designed for reliable and precise operation.
- It is equipped with a powerful arm with an aluminium end plate of approx. 100 x 200 mm.
- The integrated electronically controlled servo drive motor is easy to use and guarantees a long service life, providing compact dimensions and maximum efficiency.
- Thanks to special technology, the motor can be used for closed loop control and without losing the current positioning, even in the event of unintentional external pressures and movements.
- The motor is installed at the front and in the pulling position. The motor power is 11 Nm. The I/O system is directly connected to the servo drive.
- The emergency and start buttons are ergonomically positioned.
S-PAD AND SOFTWARE
SALVASTOP Exclusive Software. It is easy to use thanks to an easily understandable and efficient graphic interface, offering complete control, high performance and adaptability.
The set includes 5 different sections and 2 different modes. “STOP” or “PUSH”.
- The “Jog” mode and automatic reset.
- The “STOP” mode for a single target length and recalling several previously used lengths.
- The “PUSH” mode for fixed cycles with 100 possible cutting lists.
- A wide range of options for the personalisation of parameters.
- Diagnostic and telecommunication connection systems.
7 ” s-PAD colour touch-screen display in a perfect position for reading and programming. A wide, easy to use and large on-screen keyboard.
The internet teleservice software is included and installed.
|Closed loop servo drive motor||11 Nm|
|Required power||230 volt 50 HZ|
|Capacity with roller conveyor||Do 100 Kg|
|s-PAD touch screen||7 ”|
|Arm length/plate included||600 mm/ 200mm X 100mm|
CLASSIC SEMI-AUTOMATIC CROSSCUT SAWS SALVAMAC
SEMI-AUTOMATIC CROSSCUT SAWS WITH CUTTING Z 3S
Standard crosscut saws are designed and constructed to withstand challenging conditions and hardwood timber. Its housing is entirely made of painted hardened steel, distinguished by considerable thickness and strength. Heavy-duty, compact, stable.
TWO ergonomically positioned MANUAL SAFETY SWITCHES with a saw blade protective cap ensure complete safety during work. Safe, protected and reliable!
Easy to use
It is incredibly easy to use: just select stop and push the two cutting buttons. The operator is not allowed to make special adjustments or modifications. Simple, easy and adaptable!
FIND THE BEST “CLASSIC” FOR YOU
CLASSIC 40-50-60 – Fast semi-automatic crosscut saws with saw blade diameters of 400, 500, 600 mm
- Its housing is entirely made of painted hardened steel, distinguished by considerable thickness and strength.
- It is firmly anchored to the floor with special flanged steel legs with a mounting hole
- Ergonomic position of the two-handed safety manual control.
- The cutting speed is adjustable through a pneumatic switch on the machine.
- The weight balancing system of the cutting unit ensures a long service life. Special shock absorbing system.
- Independent pneumatic regulation to adapt to different types of work.
- Soft, easy to change aluminium inserts for the saw blade with a long service life.
- Upper pneumatic beam to block the pieces with electro-pneumatic control.
- Pressure beam movement system through “Skf” sliding bearings with double anti-dust protection and automatic lubrication.
- Electrical equipment according to CE standards.
- A heavy-duty machine equipped with galvanized idle rollers (load-bearing capacity of 600 kg), with a diameter of 89 mm and width of 500 mm.
- The cutting tilt movement is controlled through a belt transmission system.